One of the few homes in Catalpa Cove with an Oversized Boat Slip, 35' long by 13' wide! This home offers a straight shot out to the river, in just minutes. Lovingly maintained by the original owner. When you walk into the home, you are greeted with a spacious eat-in kitchen with all brand new kitchen appliances ideal for entertaining. The huge living room with high ceilings and a pocketing 4 panel sliding door leads to the oversized pool with a large covered lanai. The owner's suite has been elegantly updated with a separate tub and shower, dual vanities, and a walk in closet in the ensuite. The home also has a Bose surround systemin the master, great room and lanai. The roof is 2 years old. This highly desirable, gated community with gulf access, is a MUST SEE!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,211 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Bedroom on Main Level,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Main Level Master,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 103 x 129 x 103 x 129
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Manual.
All Financing Considered, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price